Auction phase 1
During phase 1 of the auction you can suggest IDs you would like to buy.
Phase 1 ends: 1:21:47
|ID for sale||Bid (xats)||Top bid from|
|Other IDs bid on:|
The previous auction results are here.
You can use your xats to bid on auctions.
- You must comply with the terms
- xat reserves the right to cancel and refund any auction without notice
- Your xat name and user id will be shown if you are high bidder / winner (this is a public auction)
- Bids are binding. If you are not outbid you will be required to pay.
- If you are top bidder you must keep enough xats and powers in your account to cover the bid.
- You must have enough xats and or non limited powers in your account in order to bid.
- If you win you need to claim your ID within 12 hours of the auction ending
- If you fail to complete and auction you can be fined or deleted
- NEW If you bid by mistake you will lose 20% of your bid but you must notify xat right away
- NEW If you fail to complete the auction and move the xats away you will lose 100% of your bid
- The minimum bid in this auction is: 100 xats
- xat reserves the right to block IDs from the auction.
- also check out the wiki before bidding
- For name auctions the name will be assigned to your ID. Your old name will be lost.